Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Animation Project: Places Dear 2 You

 
This project was very fun to make. The style of animation was I think called Pixilation. Basically it was a frame by frame animation with some other tweaks made in Photoshop. All of the frames were imported into Photoshop and then, since I had more than one shot, I put them all together in Sony Vegas 7. Other tweaks like the Paper with stock footage of both Virginia and Tampa were done in Vegas with masking and keyframing that mask. The music was created in Garageband and taken out of influence for inspiration from the song Still Suit Pt. C by Restiform Bodies. Overall I think the project turned out pretty good. I loved the process, even though it took about two weeks to complete. 





Just a fun little fact. I used to make animation videos like this a long time ago. A good example from 7 YEARS AGO!






No comments:

Post a Comment