Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Logo Design Start: Converting to Digital

I started to convert some of these sketches into digital images. I used Photoshop for these since instead of Illustrator.

1. Sportsfan1100
     Sportsfan1100 is my YouTube account that I actually earn money off of from its content. I host Graphics and Web tutorials on this site and decided to work on a new logo for the channel. The "1" is something that I thought was very unique about the logo and I think it works well and is subtle enough.













2. Taylorstutorials.com
    Taylorstutorials.com was literally created a little more than a day ago. This project sparked a new beginning! Taylorstutorials focuses on creating a bigger and better tutorial community for users. Sportsfan1100 branches off of this website along with a lot of other channels.
The logo that I recreated was actually put on the forum of this website and I think it turned out pretty good. The best part about it is that it really works as a business card as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment