Thursday, November 12, 2015

Painting Project: Son of Man and American Gothi- whoa!

So, this project was surprisingly fun. I put myself into two paintings. The first one I did was The Son of Man painting.
So here is the original image. All I did was just put my face over the face of the man in the picture and then cropped out the apple and replaced it over my face.

This was the image i used to put into the painting.

The other painting didn't turn out as good, but it was still fun to make and it turned out really creepy! And that was one of the goals for the project.

So again, I used the same image above as the original image and then I just composited it into the painting.

Overall, I loved this project. It was really fun, and I got to really make myself look creepy.


No comments:

Post a Comment