Thursday, November 12, 2015

Somewhere I've Never Been: The 4th Member of Nirvana???

So the idea for this project I had for a while. Pretty much I got the idea the moment the project was mentioned at the beginning of the semester. I love Nirvana, and I always wished I could have been alive to no only go to one of their concerts, but go to the special unplugged concert in New York that they had. Now if I was to put myself in this picture, might as well have me, instead being part of the audience, be part of the band.

The process for cutting me out of the original image wasn't that hard. I used the pen tool and just made a very complex mask around me and then retouched the image to make sure that I didn't have any of the background on me. After that, it was mainly just color correction and film grains. And Voila! Overall, the project was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment